Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Japaneese People





Her Nickname is Baby and she is my Nihonjin Friend. Technically she is my Piano Sensei and I am her
Arabic, French and English Sensei. Unexpetedly,just after our third meeting, our relationship transcended formality. Baby is a professional photographer.Her  photos are art which  testify moments of joy, fear and  love in the lives of hundreds of people. Today it was her turn to be photographed. I didn’t expect her to be  so reluctant to my request of taking a picture;she didn’t seem very enthusiastic. I wondered it that reaction were personal to her or if all photographers don't like having their picture taken.Even with her fine skill with photography she elected to make herself blurry in her own photographic portrait. 

3 comments:

  1. Maha!!

    oh!!
    Thank you!!
    I want learn many things from Maha.
    You will go to HIROSHIMA,MR HIRAI iS nice guide,
    and he is sufferers atom bomb.
    You can get many things.
    Please taik to me,
    next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the second photograph as it is an interesting composition and really shows off personality. And what a great choice for a subject! Taking a photo of a photographer seems like it would be very educational. I would like to read more about the process of photographing her. How does she feel about being chosen to represent her culture? I would be interested in seeing her work as well. Does she have a web page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I appreciated the fact that she is a photograph and I was interested in knowing her reaction. She didn't hesitate long before accepting. However, I had to explain the whole process, show her my blog, my previous posts and explain why I have choosen her specifically and not somebody else. I believe she has a website but it doesn't include her latest shots. I will check if she has a more updated online portfolio and send you the link.

    ReplyDelete